The pre-insulated piping system consisting of carbon steel as the core pipe and high density polyethylene (HDPE) as the jacket pipe has been the most successful system used in pre-insulated piping networks throughout the history of the industry.This sytem is used for the underground transport of hot and cold fluids at working temperatures in the range -32° C to +142° C, it is a very durable and versatile system and can cover virtually any diameter required by the client.This production is made according to European standards EN253 or to specific project requirements.
The pre-insulated piping system is made up of a carrier pipe, polyurethane foam insulation and a high density polyethylene jacket pipe as follows:
Steel, Galvanized Steel and Copper depending on the client requirements.
Rigid cellular 100% CFC free polyurethane foam factory injected between core pipe and outer casing, the density of the foam can be between 32 kg/m3 and 60 kg/m3 depending on the client requirements.
The outer casing/protective jacket is made of extruded black, UV resistant high density polyethylene having a density of 950 kg/m3.
- Factory manufactured with uniform quality for each component.
- Easy and quick to install.
- No concrete tunnels, supports or others.
- 100% water tightness.
- No humidity corrosion and/or stray currents.
- Very good chemical resistance.
- Resistance against rodents.
- Very good abrasion resistance.
- Longer life without maintenance.
Fields of Application
- District cooling and heating
- Oil pipelines
- Industrial pints
- Airports - Ports
- Trade centers
- Exhibition centers
- Universities areas
- Military areas